- The contest is open to children ages 6-14 who live in the United States.
- Each child can submit only one poem. One submission form can be used for two children or students.
- Poems must be original (not copied from a book, the internet or elsewhere) and not previously published.
- The poems can be illustrated, but it is not obligatory.
- Entries will be judged on creativity and form. The age of the writer will be taken into consideration.
- Each poem must have a title.
- Poems should not exceed 100 words.
- Deadline extended to March 23 due to technical issues.
An adult (a parent, guardian or teacher) must send us your registration. The adult must complete this form. A teacher can give permission for an entire class if parental permission has been obtained.
- Update: We’re having trouble with the upload feature of this form. If you are unable to upload poems, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested information. Thank you for your patience.